Know some awesome jewellery designers in the Vancouver area? We’re looking to produce a list of 30 Essential Jewellery Designers, similar to our 50 Essential Portrait Photographer series. Here’s the criteria for nomination:
- Looking for independents, although will also look at a shining talent from a studio.
- Nominees must be actively selling jewellery – so not just for personal use or for friends and family. If someone wants to buy the jewellery, it has to be available in a local store or online (Etsy is completely acceptable).
- Nominees must be living in the Metro Vancouver area.
- They must produce kick-ass, exquisite beautiful design. Talent must be killer (at least in your opinion).
- Designers must be able to submit professional-level photos to be accompanied with the articles.
- Totally acceptable to self-nominate. We want to hear why you’re so fab. Don’t be bashful!
Those selected will receive a profile on VancouverMom.ca, complete with photos of their work, as well as contact information – and the right to call themselves one of Vancouver’s 30 Essential Jewellery Designers.
To nominate, please comment below. Submit your name and contact information, along with the name and web site, as well as why you think the person should be included on the list.