Have you heard? Vancouver has been designated one of Canada’s Cultural Capitals in 2011! To celebrate, we’ll be announcing two “Best of” series in the next few weeks. Here’s our first!
We’re looking for the 30 Best Family-Friendly Places to Explore the Arts in Vancouver, as voted by you, VancouverMom.ca’s readers. Tell us the best places to bring kids to watch and/or participate in dance, music, art and theatre. Live performances and events may be nominated so long as they are annual events and will be taking place in 2011.
Here’s how this will work:
1. Nominate your favourite places. You can do this either by filling out the following form or leaving a comment in the comments below. All nominations must be received by January 31, 2010.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
2. We will shortlist the nominations to our top 30 and contact all the organizations on the shortlist. Starting on February 10, we will begin introducing the short list to our readers.
3. Voting will take place February 20 to 28, 2011. The best place will be officially announced on March 1, 2011.
A few rules:
1. VancouverMom.ca will ultimately determine who will be on the short list.
2. Nominations and votes may be disqualified at any time for any reason determined by VancouverMom.ca.
3. Self-nomination is totally fine and even encouraged.
3. Voting will take place using PollDaddy, unless otherwise decided by VancouverMom.ca.
Image courtesy of www.globaltvbc.com